- ➤ The Geiger nuclear radiation detector comes with audible and visual signals integrated for the level of radiation detected.
- ➤ Use of sophisticated GM tube as a central sensor. It has automatic data recording.
- ➤ High sensitivity, wide measuring range, long-lasting advantages. The daily use of nuclear radiation detectors helps to avoid radiation hazards in daily life.
- ➤ Compact and portable, the operation interface is simple and clear, easy to use.
- ➤ It can be applied to the inspection of materials, environmental tests, radiological protection, radiopharmaceutical detection, etc.
Detectable species: Beta, Gamma, X-ray
Sensor type: G-M tube
Energy range: 50kev-1.5mev less than 30%
Relative intrinsic error: less than plus or minus 10%
Sensitivity: 80cpm / μSV / Co-60
The maximum dose equivalent rate: 99.99μsv/h
Voice source: real particle sound / alarm sound / mute
Alarm threshold: 0.5/1.0/2.0/5.0
The use of ambient temperature: -25 ~+45℃
Relative humidity: less than 95%
Power supply: 2 * AA battery (not included) or USB cable (not included)
Item size: 135 * 70 * 38mm / 5.3 * 2.8 * 1.5in
Item weight: 145g / 5.1ounce
Package size: 150 * 80 * 50mm / 5.9 * 3.1 * 2.0in
Package weight: 160g / 5.6ounce
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.