- Great For TIG MIG MMA, Plasma Applications with Grinding Feature. Viewing Size 4.82 x 1.37 inch with 2 Premium Sensors.
- The safe structure design adopts a world-famous style and conforms to the ergonomic principle, has sufficient internal space, which makes it easy to operate and comfortable to wear.
- The soft helmet housing material is resistant to high and low temperatures, corrosion resistance, flame-retardant, and light-proof with high strength.
- This Welding Goggle with mask fits under a hard hat without the need for an adapter.
- Allow users to weld in spaces where access with traditional welding helmets is limited
Main material: PP
Active viewing area: 122.5 * 35mm / 4.8 * 1.37in
Light shade: DIN4
Dark shade: DIN5~DIN9 / DIN9~DIN13
Way to shift dark state: outer, stepless shift
Switching time: ≤3/10000s
Sensitivity adjustment: stepless control
Delay time: 0.1s~1.0s
Power supply: 1 * CR2450 button battery, 3V, 550mAh (included)
Operating temperature: -5℃~+55℃
Sensors to weld arc: 2
Protect grade against UVB: DIN16
Low battery: YES
Goggles weight: 195g / 6.9ounce
Package size: 210 * 100 * 90mm / 8.3 * 3.9 * 3.5in
Package Weight: 230g / 8.1ounce
Different from traditional passive shading lens, traditional passive shading lenses are made of various additives and pigments. ADF adopts LCD as the lens, using the probe on mirror surface to probe the appearance and disappearance of arc when welding, and using the electricity to drive the shading level of the LCD to achieve the goal of protecting you from harmful rays, and it also can absolutely reflect ultraviolet rays and ultrared rays. In addition, hands are thoroughly set free, welding is more accurate. Therefore, efficiency is improved.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.