- --SAY GOODBYE TO ACCIDENTS: The Head Up Display is designed to display the car dashboard information at the driver's front sight to avoid breaking traffic rules due to reading the dashboard. The auto power on and off design means HUD works on while the car runs, and it will stop the service while your car powered off.
- --HIGH DEFINITION DISPLAY: You can choose to manually adjust to your desired brightness, and it also will automatically reach the best state while you are driving. The use of nano-technology eliminates unwanted reflections and can make display information sharper.
- --FRIENDLY REMINDER: It will flicker and alarm when the vehicle exceeds the speed limit set up in advance. The fatigue driving indicator light will flash to remind the driver to have a rest when it comes to a long drive. It also will remind you of a high water temperature alarm, low voltage alarm, and shift reminding.
- --RICH DISPLAY CONTENTS: It includes speed, engine speed, water temperature, battery voltage, instantaneous fuel consumption, average fuel consumption, mileage measurement. Plus, it will show a fault code for you. It can be applied for cars in line with OBD II or EUOBD (on-board automatic diagnostic system)
- --GUARANTEE: If you have any problems with The HUD, you can send emails to us at any time. We will reply to you as soon as possible.
OBD II or EUOBD Compatible
- 1.Ensure your vehicle is OBDII compatible or EUOBD.
- a.Check around the area under the steering wheel for an OBD plug
- b.Contact your vehicle manufacturer or search online
- c.Open the bonnet and look for an OBDII compatible sticker (this is NOT on all OBDII compatible cars, therefore isn't a deciding factor)
- d.Be aware of your car the year of manufacture, which earlier than the 2003 year may not be available for this HUD.
- 2.If you find out that HUD displays only voltage for 30 seconds and then turns off automatically, this is because the interface isn’t OBD II or EOBD.
- 3.For old cars, you should set your start voltage at 12.8V, for your battery is too old to provide 13.2V voltage.
- 4.Driving speed this HUD displays is 5 km faster than the actual speed by factory default. You can adjust it to your personal preference.
Find the Position
- Normal OBD II placement area in different cars:
- Area A: GM, Volkswagen, BMW, Ford, Toyota, Hyundai, Citroen and most of the other car models
- Area B: Volkswagen Touran, imported Lexus, and other models
- Area C: Citroen and rare models
- Area D: Citroen and other rare models
- *Most of the OBD interfaces are in black/white/purple/blue color.
Package Included:1 x HUD Main Unit
1 x OBD2 Connector
1 x Non-Slip Base
1 x Windscreen Film
1 x Original Box
1 x User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.