Levitating your pot will require some patience and practice at first. If this is your first time using magnetic levitation products, you may need to attempt a few times first before succeeding. However, once you succeed, it only gets easier!
- 🌱✔A patented arrangement of magnets, coils, sensors, and electronics in the base keeps it levitating in mid-air.
- 🌱✔It is a magnetic magical floating bonsai pot, floating in the air, rotating 360 degrees automatically when the power is turned on. It can be observed from different angles that plants can rotate in the air with funny dynamics.
- 🌱✔Levitating Air Bonsai Pot is made of resin, natural materials. Easy to install, easy to maintenance. Suitable for small indoor potted plants/herbs. It works quietly and steadily.
- 🌱✔Unique creative design, the flower pot looks like a suspended planet, very stylish and very cute gift for friends and lovers.
- 🌱✔It does not include any plants, so you can grow any plants you like. At the same time, it exercises your hands-on ability.
- STEP 1: Place the base on a flat, non-metallic surface. Connect the AC Adapter to the power, and the other DC plug to the base (US Plug).
- STEP 2: With two hands, hold the planter above the center of the base and slowly put the planter down towards the base. When you feel resistance, adjust the planter until you feel a gentle release. Keep the planter stable for a few seconds.
- STEP 3: Once you feel that the planter is almost balanced in mid-air (not falling down or being pushed up), slowly let go until the planter begins to rotate by itself. If you don’t succeed, try again. It may take a few tries at first! If still unsuccessful, turn off the base and let it cool before trying again.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.