The CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer take the daily hassle out of cleaning your CPAP equipment. Simply press the start button and you’ll get sanitization in 30 minutes with 99.9% of bacteria and other pathogens eliminated. No disassembly. No water. No chemicals. Just enjoy the 1-click automatic cleaning cycle!
The CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer's innovative technology automatically completes this daily chore of sanitizing without any disassembly. It uses this activated oxygen (Ozone) to eliminate any mold, bacteria, and viruses it comes in contact with—safely and effectively.
Sanitize all of your entire CPAP equipment without removing the mask, hose, or reservoir.✔ Automatic Cleaning
✔ Kills 99.99% of germs and bacteria in only 30 minutes!
✔ Requires no soap, water, or cleaning solutions
✔ Small and portable, weighing only 8 ounces
✔ Uses Ozone (activated oxygen) to disinfect
✔ 10 year Battery life
✔ Charging time only 2 hours
✔ Requires no maintenance
✔ Ideal for homecare, but can be used to clean multiple masks in a hospital setting.
HOW TO USE CPAP CLEANER & SANITIZER:
Step 1: Clean Your Mask and Hose.
1. For a non-heated hose: With mask attached, plug your hose into your CPAP machine
2. For a heated hose: detach your mask and plug the end of the hose that usually attaches to the mask into the CPAP Cleaner
3. Turn the Cleaner on and wait 30 minutes. The machine will beep 5 times when the cleaning cycle is complete, and then turn itself off.
4. If you have a humidifier, dump out any water.
5. Reconnect the hose to the humidifier (which is attached to the CPAP machine) or if you do not have a humidifier, reconnect the hose to the machine. Turn on CPAP Machine and wait 30 minutes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.