- 【Adjustable Mode】You can choose 3 different frequency modes and 4 types of volume to ensure that you can hear clear sound in different volume environments. Comfortable volume, easy to wear anytime, anywhere.
- 【Double Noise Reduction Function】The newly upgraded smart chip, the noise reduction is 30% higher than usual. The angle of the earplugs can be adjusted, suitable for left and right ears.
- 【Safe and Comfortable Hearing Aids】Hearing aids for Seniors are made of the latest materials, the shell adopts nano-coated, waterproof, and sweat-proof; Material domes of different sizes are suitable for everyone.
- 【Rechargeable Hearing Aids】The sound amplifier is fully charged for about 2 to 4 hours, and it can be used for about 80 hours. Put it in a small box, which is easy to carry and go out. (Tips: No need to change the battery frequently for USB charging)
- 【Senior gifts】A rechargeable Hearing amplifier for Seniors is the best choice for your friends or families with hearing loss. If you have any issues with this product, plz feel free to contact us.
How To Use?
- Step1: Ensure the hearing-aid is fully charged
- Step2: Turn off the hearing aid, switch to level 0 and choose the noise-canceling mode
- Step3: Place the device close to the outside of your ears, and put the earplugs into the ears in this way.
- step4: Cut the rubber tube with scissors if it is too long.
- step5: Make sure the earplugs can fill the ear canal.
- Step6: Then turn on the hearing aid, turn up the volume little by little
- Step7: If the volume is within the acceptable range, we just need to spend some time getting used to the device.
- 1 x Hearing Aid(US Plug)
- 4 x Earplug (Different sizes)
- 1 x Storage Box
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Charging Adapter
- 1 x User Manual
1.Why does the hearing aid have a loud screeching sound? How to solve it?
- Because the contact part of the earplug and the ear canal is not completely closed, the sound amplified by the hearing aid leaks from the gap and is amplified again by the microphone, so there will be a howling sound.
1) Turn the volume to a minimum first, then turn on the switch after wearing it well.
2) Choose suitable earplugs to keep the ear canal sealed.
2.How to Care for Hearing Aids?
- 1) Dryness: Hearing aids are electronic products and are prone to moisture. Pay attention to waterproof, moisture-proof, and dust-proof.
- 2) Cleaning: Wipe with a dry, soft cloth. Use a small brush to clean the earwax inside and around the soundhole of the hearing aid.
3.How long can I wear it every day?
- It is recommended 1-3 hours a day for the first week of wearing it and extend it to about 5 hours a day after a period of use, depending on your own situation.
- According to many customer tests, you will get used to it after 2-3 weeks.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.