Safety Glasses Goggles Personal Protective Equipment, Vented Sides
Worldwide VIP Fast Shipping: All orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours.
- 【LAB GOGGLES CHEMISTRY】Designed to against saliva splashes, chemical splashes, flying debris, dust, and airborne particles, protect your eyes from high impact objects. Designed for industrial, commercial, and household duties. Perfect for Lab Work, Chemistry, Woodworking, Mechanics, Construction, and More.
- 【GOGGLES LAB SAFETY WIDE FIWLD OF VISION】 due to the panoramic design, the entire field of vision is always in view while your eyes are protected from all sides. The protective glasses are waterproof and impact-resistant, blocking saliva droplets and effectively isolating viruses.
- 【HIGH-LEVEL IMPACT RESISTANCE，PROTECT YOUR EYES FROM INJURY】 Our safety glasses for work are made of military-grade PC explosion-proof materials, With high impact resistance and durability ratings. Safety goggles are some of the toughest pieces of protective eyewear available. The lenses are strong enough to meet military safety specifications, protecting your eyes from hazards as dangerous as flying shrapnel in extreme situations. It can protect your eyes while helping you work.
- 【ANTI-FOG COATED LENS, ENJOY HIGH-DEFINITION VISION】 Are you still worried about wearing normal safety glasses that fog easily and reduce your work efficiency? No worry any more! Our anti-fog safety glasses contain anti-fog coating, the lenses are not easy to fog when exposed to water vapor. The breathable vents on the side to prevent your glasses from steaming up when wearing them for extended periods of time, keeping your vision as clear and comfortable as possible even in hot, humid environments.
- 【WHEN SHOULD SAFETY GLASSES BE WORN?】 Eye injuries in the workplace and homeplace occur often. When workers use a stud finder or wood moisture meter to finish their work, they are at risk of being hit by flying objects, debris, particles or airborne dust. And if you are outdoors, physical objects are not the only thing that can damage your eyes, UV radiation can cause significant damage. Therefore, it is necessary to wear protective eyewear. It provides the most professional eye protection.