Due to the increasing spread of Coronavirus, the delivery time might take longer. The average delivery time is beween 18 to 35 bussniess days.
The number of people diagnosed in the U.S. epidemic is over 2,700,000, the domestic transportation capacity of USPS and Fedex has been greatly affected, and the average transportation time may increase by 10-35 working days.
However, please be assured that our logistics providers [Yun Express] have the highest priority flight rights, so they will transport the goods to you at the fastest speed (compared to other Chinese logistics companies).
We are sorry for the inconveniences that might cause to you. Thank you for your understanding during this hard time.
Standard Shipping (Free Shipping Order Over $69)
Most standard shipments are sent through USPS, UPS ground, or FedEx ground.
US Delivery Time = 1-3 business days processing time + 7-30 business days to arrive from shipment.
EU Delivery Time = 1-3 business days processing time + 7-25 business days to arrive from shipment.
International Delivery Time = 1-3 business days processing time + 25-45 business days to arrive from shipment.
So the Packages usually reach their destination in 4 weeks but occasionally take longer. Orders placed after 10 am Pacific Time may require +1 day to process. For example, orders placed after 10 am on a Friday may not be processed and shipped until the following Monday.
Expedited Shipping ($12.99)
Only for US, UK, DE, FR, IT, ES, NE , BE
Most expedited shipments are sent through Yun Express, EMS, UPS or FedEx.
Packages usually reach their destination in 18-24 business days but occasionally take longer. Orders placed after 10 am Pacific Time may require +1 day to process. For example, orders placed after 10 am on a Friday may not be processed and shipped until the following Monday.
Incorrect Addresses and Undeliverable Packages:
Packages that are shipped to an incorrect address provided by the customer during the order process may be subject to an additional USD$15 charge if a re-shipment is needed.
Orders that have been deemed undeliverable by the courier and have been returned to us are subject to a charge of 30% order value as a restocking fee. Undeliverable orders include but are not limited to: orders for which the customer provided an incomplete or incorrect address; instances in which the customer is not available for delivery; orders for which the customer fails to provide a P.O. Box or full physical address; and instances where the order is refused by the customer.
Customs and Import Duty
In general, there only be a small number of countries need to clear customs. If unfortunately, your order needs to clear customs tax, and you need to make a payment again, please contact us directly first. We will do our best to solve the matter for you, please do not worry about it.
- Can I change my shipping address after placing an order?
- Shipping address cannot be revised after the order has been placed successfully. However, before your order is shipped, we will try our best to help you to change your shipping address. So please make sure that your shipping address is right and if you have any question, please feel free to contact us first, we will be very glad to help you solve the matter.
- How can I track my order?
- After your order is shipped, a tracking number will appear. You can track your order on delivery tracking website(www.17track.net) with the tracking number provided. You can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will help you track it.
- Please pay attention: It may take 48 to 72 hours for the tracking information to be updated and sometimes tracking numbers may change. If after 3 days you cannot get the tracking information of your order, please feel free to contact us for more information.