- 🔥[FUNCTION] The 6 blades stove fan speed up air circulation and improve the efficiency of fireplace fans, to heat your room quickly. It is widely used for wood-burning stoves, gas stoves, pellet stoves. A thermometer is included to monitor the temperature of your stove.
- 🔥[ADVANTAGE] No batteries or electricity required. The stove fan is driven by the heat generated by the fireplace or wood-burning stove and conducts to the fan base to drive the blades. The temperature of the fireplace affects the speed of the fan.
- 🔥[LOW NOISE IN OPERATION] The fan will work at less than 25db, heat around the room, and increase the temperature with low noise. Reduce wood consumption from your stove and provide greater comfort.
- 🔥[PREMIUM QUALITY] The fan base and blade are made from anodized aluminum which is rust-proof, wear-resisting, with good thermal conductivity. Overheating protection.
- 🔥[OPERATING TEMPERATURE] Recommended surface temperature is between 176°F - 482°F (80°C - 250°C). Don't over 350°C(662°F), avoid damage to the components due to overheating.
- Material: aluminum alloy profile
- Number of blades: 6
- Blade diameter: 180mm
- Air volume CFM: 180-210
- Motor speed: 800-1100rpm
- Noise: ≦35db
- Colour: Black
- Starting temperature: 55℃-75℃
- The best working temperature: 80℃-250℃
- Maximum temperature: 350℃
- 1 x 6 Blades Heater Stove Fan
- 1 x Thermometer